Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul belongs to the Pinsk deanery of the Pinsk diocese. An architectural monument in the neo-Gothic style, built in 1909. In the urban village of Logishin, the first Catholic church was built in 1634 by the efforts of Albrecht Stanislav Radziwill, who at that time was the owner of the town.
After the uprising of 1863, the temple was taken away from the Catholics by the tsarist authorities and transferred to the Orthodox. In 1893, the church was dismantled and moved to the cemetery, where it burned down four years later.
The Catholics of Logishyn did not have their own church until the beginning of the XNUMXth century.
After the announcement of the "manifesto on strengthening the principles of religious tolerance" in 1905, Catholics were able to build a new church. Construction was carried out from 1907 to 1909, the neo-gothic brick church was consecrated in 1913 in the name of the apostles Peter and Paul.
One of the most revered Catholic icons of Belarus is kept in the Peter and Paul Church - the icon of Our Lady - Queen of Polissya.
Logishin, st. Tomilova