Estate Malinovshchina (Molodechno district) until the beginning of the 18th century belonged to the princes Golshansky and Radziwill. In 1702 it was taken over by the Sventorzhetsky family. The new owner built a manor and a chapel-tomb in this place, and his wife laid out a park.

There is controversy over the date of construction of the tomb. There is evidence that the chapel was built of brick in 1838. According to other sources, its construction began in the second half of the 19th century, in 1898.

The appearance of the chapel is quite unusual - it was erected in the form tetrahedral pyramid. Inside the tomb there are burials of the family Sventorzhetsky. This building style is eclectic. There are also architectural elements of classic and gothic.

The chapel in Malinovshchina is a monument of manor and park art. It is located on the territory of the existing distillery "Aquadiv».

Chapel tomb Malinovshchina

Finding the chapel is quite problematic, so look at the mark on the map:

Similar Chapel of the Zawisze family, but built of stone and brick, has been preserved in the form of ruins in Uzda. Other sights of Belarus on the map.

5 1 vote
Rate this article
1 Comment
the old
New most +
Inline feedback
View all comments
Sasha Poshykovich
Sasha Poshykovich
3 years ago

Nearby there is another interesting tomb in the village of Lebedevo, a few kilometers from Malinovshchina