At the entrance to Ivenets village by Rakova is neogothic church name Saint Alexis (Aleksey). The temple was built at the beginning of the 20th century, from 1905 to 1907.
Interesting fact: the building permit was obtained before the publication of the "tolerance manifesto", thanks to the efforts of General Edward Kaversky.
The church is located in the local cemetery. By the way, a small wooden chapel of the late 19th century.
К Red Church (namely, that's what the locals call it) is led by a three-arch gate.
During the Second World War, the clergy left the church. In 1947, by decision of the Soviet authorities, the temple was closed.
In the early 60s of the 20th century, within the walls of the temple, branch of the Minsk State Lenin Library.
Since 1990, Ivenets church again returned to the Catholics, it functions to this day. There is another temple nearby. Church of St. Michael the Archangel.